Dscrapbookingroom Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Another Valentine Owl

I saw these owls on Pinterest and decided I could make us a pattern to cut them out on our cutting machines.



Because I can't just make one...here is a way to make 16 in two cuts. Red 12x12 on left. Then next 12x12 mat looks like this


If you have the google eyes, you can not cut out the white and black circles. I think it looks cuter with the google eyes. You can get an assortment in a pack at Dollar Tree.

I'm going to use the owls on a mesh wreath I made yesterday. I sprayed them several coats of clear acrylic spray. They won't get rained on, but it is damp on the porch. I'm hoping the spray will make them last a bit longer.


By the way, these wreathes are easy to make. Check out the numerous videos online and you will see how easy they are. You use the wide(like 18 inch) mesh. Mine was from christmas clearance (80% off) at Michael's Craft Store so was only 3.40. It made two wreaths. The ornaments I got there too. The hearts were from dollar tree.

No comments: