Dscrapbookingroom Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

St. Paddy's Day Box Art


These boxes are easy to cut and assemble. Using the same technique as the letter boxes, I decided to make a shamrock shape too. Then I thought I'd make a cute St. Patrick's day scene for the other box.

You cut out the three layers of the images, and then stack them on top of each other, separating the layers with spacers(foam dots).  Assemble the box. putting a clear piece of paper inside the lid. Add a 4x4 piece of paper for the "background". Add your stacked images inside the lid, and close up your box.

These are set up in the files to cut 4x4 inch size. Of course, you can move things around and cut them any size you want.

Download shamrock box

Download St. Paddy box

Download St. Paddy box cut 4

I use my files within Scal 2 on a cricut.



The 3d letters I bought from SVGCUTS.  I decorated the completed letters with stickers from Michaels. The hats came from dollar tree.  I found the print online and put in a frame from dollar tree.    
The frames are 9x9 inches, and have a mat for multiple family photos. Remove the mat and they are perfect for scrapbook pages or subway art.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

Thank you Denise,love your files.